- Research Assistant Professor
- Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- 777 Glades Road, EE 311
- Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- p: 561.297.1163
- Senior Member Center for Connected Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence (CA-AI)
- Faculty Fellow Institute for Sensing and Embedded Network Systems Engineering (I-SENSE)
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- Diploma (5-year program), Electronic and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Crete, Greece
- Cognitive Radio
- Machine learning for Wireless Communications
- Waveform Design for Interference Avoiding Networking
- Robust Localization and Navigation in GPS-less Environments
- Programmable Wireless Networks
K. Tountas, G. Sklivanitis, D. Pados, "Beacon-assisted underwater localization by L1-norm space-time tensor subspaces," in Proc. IEEE OCEANS, Seattle, Oct. 2019.
K. Tountas, G. Sklivanitis, D. Pados, M. Medley, "Tensor data conformity evaluation for interference-resistant localization," in Proc. IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, (ASILOMAR), Pacific Grove, CA, USA, Nov. 2019.
G. Sklivanitis, A. Gannon, K. Tountas, D. A. Pados, S. N. Batalama, S. Reichhart, M. Medley, N. Thawdar, U. Lee, J. Matyjas, S. Pudlewski, A. Drozd, A. Amanna, F. Latus, Z. Goldsmith, D. Diaz “Airborne cognitive networking: Design, development, and deployment,” IEEE Access, special issue on Networks of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Wireless Communications, Applications, Control and Modeling, vol. 6, pp. 47217-47239, Jun. 2018.
N. Tsagkarakis, P. P. Markopoulos, G. Sklivanitis and D. A. Pados, “L1-Norm principal-component analysis of complex data,” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 3256-3267, Jun. 2018.
E. Demirors, G. Sklivanitis, G. E. Santagati, T. Melodia, and S. N. Batalama, “A high-rate software-defined underwater acoustic modem with real-time adaptation capabilities,” in IEEE Access, special issue on Underwater Wireless Communications and Networking, pp. 18602-18615, Mar. 2018.
Research ProfileResearch Gate